Partners and Donors
As a registered 501(c)(3) organization, Young Naperville Singers is dependent upon the funding provided through tuition, the support of local and national grants, community partners, event sponsors and generous donations that support our mission.
Young Naperville Singers is deeply grateful for past, present and future sponsors and donors as they allow us to continue to do what we do best: share the joy of singing.
Benefits of YNS sponsorship:
- Recognition as a true partner in the YNS mission
- Regular exposure to 350 YNS singers, local families and more than 3500 alumni members
- Prominent placement and external link on the YNS website
- Exposure in concert programs to over 1800 demographically desirable audience members
- Placement in other YNS event marketing materials
- Tax incentives associated with 501(c)(3) donations
Title and Presenting sponsorships are available for all Young Naperville Singers’ concerts and events. Please contact us to learn more about how your business can benefit by partnering with YNS.
Your donations and support enable Young Naperville Singers:
- To provide scholarship dollars for families who are experiencing economic hardship
- To keep tuition costs low and consistent from year to year
- To maintain a staff of the highest quality musical educators
- To hold fun nights and retreats that promote friendship and a team spirit among choir members
- To participate in additional performance opportunities
- To incorporate the expertise of guest musicians, choirs and composers
- To continually enrich the choral experience for our singers and our audience
Learn more about our specific opportunities for donation and sponsorship: